Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Tuesday 1st June

Today I called up Crisis to inform them of my project and get any tips/permission/copy for the flyer. They were lovely to speak to, but unfortunately unable to help in anyway due to the lack of staff/ time/ effort for another student project involving Crisis. However, they did wish me the best of luck, gave me the permission to use their logo, and forwarded me to their website for any copy.

From their website I found some useful information that I could use as copy and it gave me a good idea of how they like to communicate. You can see their website here: http://www.crisis.org.uk/ to save me from repeating any of the stats.

I also had a go at the images for the sheets of card for the flyer. I am using the ink technique used for the Rorschach style prints as i quite like the grunginess of it, it also helps incorprate the work done ppreviously that i liked both the style of and also the idea that there is more than meets the eye to homelessness. Its very hidden and wont be known by the audience, but it adds a nice depth to the work which i am happy with.

Here is an image of the working:



I then cut this A1 sheet into A4 size to scan it into the computer, where I could load it into an A3 workspace which will act as the template for the individual pannels of the flyer.

Here is the example of what i mean:



Im still deciding on font and there are a few details that need to be sorted out, but all in all im happy with how its going and am happy for my schedule and excited about getting to the finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment