Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Wednesday 2nd June

Wow, fortunately another productive day!

I made the posters from the image of the spray painted font of Home Sweet Home and the human outline from my workspace which i grew to love because of its asymetrical form and shabbyness.


I made these posters very simple: black and white and not overstressing the quality of the images, this is so that costs would not be an issue.
I will print these out and put them around the room for the final show to act as a small scale teaser for my main flyer, simulating the cross city teaser linking to the mailout.
In order to illustrate this, i will also be displaying some photos of where the posters would be placed, so photoshopped them in and made them look glitsy to keep with the style of the project:



I'm happy with my progress today as well and will now focus on type, finalising the copy, and producing the flyer packages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment